Saturday, December 30, 2006

BUTCHO's Intro

"Butcho", shortcut for Butchokoy, a nick my tita gave me when I was still a baby. Graphic Designer by profession, a musician by Sunday and a family man everyday.
Welcome to my blog "KALEIDESCOPE World". This blog serves as my outlet, the output of my life, artistry and imaginative thinking. I'm not a good writer, nor fluent in the English language. Every word written in this blog is just an expression of who I am, what I am, and what I believe in. Sometimes I like to talk about politics, about an experience, about someone, about a book I read, share stories I read from other blogs or just about anything under the sun.
You may also visit my friendster blog at http://leon811.blogs.friendster.com/leons_hall_of_justice
You may also place your comments and what you think about my blog. All comments and suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

No comments: